Tuesday, 17 April 2018

Challenge 7: Yo ho ho and a bottle of run

Soooooo.... Nearly exactly 2 years on from the last post (!) - how've you been? Or, more importantly, how've I been??!

Well, it turns out that if you do no exercise for 2.5 years, and generally just loll about reminding everyone that you ran a marathon once whilst eating every cake that walks past and quaffing rum and cokes as often as possible... It turns out that you put back on all the weight that you originally lost! All of it! Every last pound! I really feel that someone should have mentioned this possibility sooner...

And so here we are again. Another year. Another Challenge looming before me - literally, as the theme is bridges this time - and some more lengthy posts complaining at length how awful running is. Ah, happy days are here again!

So this week is "prep". Which mostly means I don't have to try to even jo-walk, just do some regular exercise and eat well. Which means that I have gone for one walk and eaten 2 (2!) salads so far this week. My cup of joy is very nearly filled to over-flowing and it's only Tuesday. *sigh*

Onward!

Stats, Monday 16th April
Walking time/distance: 55 mins, 3.45 miles (there were hills, it was hard, honest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment